The COHort Program
Are you a college student interested in our Non-Profit Internship Program? Apply Today!
This internship opportunity will provide qualified applicants with experience in nonprofit fundraising and development. Interns can expect to play a role in events planning, grant writing, donor cultivation, social media campaigns, and networking events. Interns will be encouraged to take a leadership role in spearheading their own fundraising campaigns related to the organization's mission and goals.
• Creating and administering creative and independent fundraising campaigns to attract individual donations
• Operating with a self-sufficient and independent approach while working effortlessly within a team setting
• Researching relevant foundations and grants to apply for funding
• Writing minor proposals and reports
• Researching and developing events in new fundraising markets
• Help in researching potential donors
Please be a motivated, responsible, and creative college student or young professional looking to gain experience working with a nonprofit. Applicants should be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in a relevant field or be a recent graduate with excellent communication skills and is qualified to represent the organization in a positive light.
Public Health Liasion
A public health intern is needed to help research and raise awareness on health disparities within communities of color. Areas of focus include maternal mortality, heart disease, preventative screenings, food scarcity. The intern will also support the development of public health policies related to the organization's programming schedule.
Current student in a Nursing, Public Health or Public Policy Program at an accredited university or college
Social Media Specialist
The COH is looking for a creative, engaged, and technology savvy intern to manage our social media accounts (FB, IG, and Twitter). Responsibilities include:
Utilizing social media to engage with a community of followers online
Coordinating online marketing and advertising campaigns based on relevant topics in healthcare
Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Must have own laptop or smartphone
-Knowledge of Social Media and experience with creating online content
- Strong skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability